As competition has further intensified in the foodservice industry, some restaurants are facing the need to change their business style or even withdraw from the market.
At the same time, it is also true that our franchise ramen business "Kibou-ken" is serving more and more restaurants and enjoying good business performance as a successful turnaround business.
Today, many active companies in different fields have entered the foodservice industry.
The franchise business is a very attractive market for new entrants even if starting from scratch, because they can leverage well-recognized brand names and the menu and management styles of famous restaurants. However, if you make one false step in human resource development or restaurant management, you will never get the results you hope for.
- 1. ExperienceAll staff members including our president have abundant experience in the restaurant business.
- 2. GrowthWe focus not only on expanding our franchise business, but also on cultivating ourselves alongside our franchisees.
- 3. Actual resultsOur company is distinctive for its track record of identifying potential brands with growth and revitalization capabilities.
We will continue to discover and cultivate potential brands through M & A and more, based on Kibou-ken’s successful model.
To this end, we will further strengthen cooperation with our franchisees to make our headquarters’ leadership more influential.
Going forward, we will continue to work together with you.
Creating new future value
Our mission is to create real value for the companies we work with.
In other words, we rethink the origin of corporate value to increase new future value.
We believe that our mission is to increase the real value of the companies we work with.
We aim to become a unique consulting company specializing in the restaurant business.
- We always prioritize our customers through our actions.
- We treat every little thing in a genuine, courteous, and prompt manner.
- We adhere to our code of conduct as workers.
|Company||CS Consulting Co., Ltd.|
|Location||Osaka City 3-10-13 Nishi Nakajima Yodogawa-ku, Shin Osaka Property Building 5F|
|Business||Management of the franchise headquarters and directly managed restaurants, consulting business|
|Capital||20 million yen|
- June 2007
- Established CS Consulting Co., Ltd.
- December 2007
- Started franchise headquarters management after business transfer of the Kibou-ken franchise system from KIBOU FOOD SERVICE CO., LTD. and HOPE CATERING CO., LTD. * Began by managing 18 restaurants (including directly managed restaurants and franchise restaurants)
- April 2008
- Opened Kibou-ken Higashi-Kakogawa branch as a Kibou-ken model restaurant
- July 2015
- Opened Misogin Prince Sense Dori, a model store for Misogin
- March 2017
- Opened "Tokyo Kibouken (FC)" as the first overseas store in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
As of March 2023, we operate 35 stores, including directly managed and franchised stores.